When you use the Services, you agree to use it only for its customary and intended purposes and as permitted by the terms of this Agreement and any applicable law, regulation, statute, or ordinance. Additionally, you agree that you are responsible for any breach of your obligations under the terms of this Agreement and for any losses suffered by Voctiv for such a breach, including, but not limited to, monetary damages, costs, and attorneys' fees. You are expressly prohibited from using the Services to violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or treaty, whether local, state, provincial, national or international, or to violate the rights of a third party, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights. Additionally, you are expressly prohibited from:
- Circumventing the technological protection measures of the Services;
- Imposing a disproportionate load on the servers or content delivery network of the Services;
- Injecting or transmitting content intended to collect personal or personally identifiable information from users of the Services or third parties;
- Disrupting or otherwise interfering with the Services or its associated servers or networks;
- Scraping, reproducing, republishing, selling, reselling, duplicating, or trading the Services or its content;
- Diverting or attempting to divert customers of the Services to another website or service;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, translating, or disassembling the Services or its content;
- Encouraging or assisting any other party to do anything in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
Voctiv reserves the right to modify, amend, or terminate the Services or its associated content at any time and without prior notice. Voctiv also reserves the right to refuse Services or access to the Services to any person or business entity at any time and without notice.
In using the Services, you understand and agree that Voctiv is not responsible for any charges, fees, policies, or terms of the telephony carrier and you warrant and agree that you will comply with all policies and terms applicable to the telephony carrier's services. You warrant and agree that any use of telephony, collection, access, use, and disclosure of caller and voice information to Voctiv will comply with all applicable foreign, federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations, including without limitation: (i) the Telephone Consumer Protection Act; (ii) the Federal Communications Commission's Customer Proprietary Network Information rules and regulations; (iii) all rules and regulations of the Federal Trade Commission; and (iv) all other laws governing marketing by telephone, direct mail, email, wireless text messaging, fax, and any other mode of communication. You understand and agree that you bear all risk and waive all claims against Voctiv arising out of or related to your use of any telephony service and your failure to comply with any laws, statutes, regulations, ordinances, or guidelines concerning the use of any telephony service.